Tuesday, November 25, 2008

20ish Questions after 20ish Days - Nora

1) How has your trip to India been?
Good
2) What do you like best?
I like going to the Golden Temple. I also like going to this hotel called The Imperial that has a hot tub and plays music underwater.
3) What has been the worst thing?
Missing everything and literally everything.
4) What is your favorite new Indian food?
Sweet Lassis
5) What have you learned?
I’ve learned that most Hindus have goods for everything and that cows are holy because Lord Vishnu rides on one.
6) What is your favorite city?
Delhi because it is most like home.
7) What has been your favorite activity?
Swimming in the pools.
8) What is your favorite hotel?
The Imperial
9) What have you missed about home?
Everything literally everything
10) Have you been keeping up on home work?
Yes. I’ve been keeping up on my homework but I’m a little behind on my Jewish studies. (PS If you are reading this Ms. Kaufman. Am I supposed to do the whole packet?
11) What did we bring that has been particularly good?
The computer.
12) What did we forget or not bring that you would like?
I wish we had brought more candy and Nick’s two DSs.
13) What would you change about our trip?
That we would be staying in India for only one month.
14) What are you looking forward to?
I’m looking forward to the overnight safari and coming back home
15) What activity do you want to do?
I don’t know
16) How would you describe India?
Modern. Every city has something special. One city is famous for its carvings that are magnificent.
17) What has been a surprise about India?
That India has many gods and that cows are sacred so there are nod hamburgers or cheeseburgers.
18) What do you think is happening in New York City?
I think that in my classroom they are working on graphs and that nothing special is happening in New York.
19) How has it been traveling with your parents?
It has been OK and smooth
20) What would you say to your friends and family?
I miss you very, very very, very very, very, very very, very very, very, very very, very very, very, very very, very very much.
21) Would you recommend this trip?
I’d recommend it for a couple of friends but go for less than two months.
22) Do you have a funny story?
When me, my mom, Nick and our tour guide were walking around we saw a real snake charmer and Nick went “AAAAAHooooooohCOOL”

No comments: